INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- echnical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CREAPOLIS, PARC DE LA CREATIVITAT S.A. is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of data and the limitation or objection to their processing. The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
CREAPOLIS, PARC DE LA CREATIVITAT S.A.. AVDA DE LA TORREBLANCA, 57 – 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org DPO: DESPATX D’ADVOCATS BADIA SLP email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|ads.linkedin.com||lang||Saves language preferences of user for a website||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||__hs_opt_out||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|esadecreapolis.com||__hssc||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||__hssrc||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||__hstc||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|esadecreapolis.com||_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||_hjTLDTest||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||bSession||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||hs||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||hubspotutk||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|esadecreapolis.com||ssr-caching||Cookie required to use website options and services||Sesión|
|esadecreapolis.com||svSession||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 2 years|
|esadecreapolis.com||wixLanguage||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 6 months|
|esadecreapolis.com||XSRF-TOKEN||This cookie is written to help with site security in preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks.||Sesión|
|facebook.com||spin||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 22 hours|
|linkedin.com||_guid||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 18 days|
|linkedin.com||aam_uuid||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 22 days|
|Cookie required to use website options and services||in 6 months|
|linkedin.com||lang||Saves language preferences of user for a website||Session|
|linkedin.com||li_oatml||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a month|
|linkedin.com||liap||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|linkedin.com||lissc||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 2 months|
|linkedin.com||UserMatchHistory||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a month|
|esadecreapolis.com||__hs_cookie_cat_pref||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||In 17 years|
|google.com||OGPC||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 2 months|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 3 months|
|hubspot.com||__cfduid||The cookie ‘__cfduid’ is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user identification in the web application, nor does it store any personal identification||in a month|
|hubspot.com||__hs_opt_out||Cookie required to use website options and services||in a year|
|hubspot.com||_conv_r||Cookie required to use website options and services||in 6 months|
|info.esadecreapolis.com||__cfduid||The cookie ‘__cfduid’ is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user identification in the web application, nor does it store any personal identification||in a month|
|info.esadecreapolis.com||__cfruid||Cookie required to use website options and services||Session|
|info.esadecreapolis.com||_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Cookie required to use website options and services||Session|
|academy.hubspot.com||hubspotutktzo||Time zone offset|
|esadecreapolis.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|esadecreapolis.com||_gat||Used to monitor number of Google Analytics server requests when using Google Tag Manager||Session|
|esadecreapolis.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 22 hours|
|esadecreapolis.com||_hjid||Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.||in a year|
|linkedin.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|app.hubspot.com||AWSELB||AWS Elastic Load Balancer|
|hubspot.com||__hluid||In-app usage tracking|
|hubspot.com||mp_id_mixpanel||In-app usage tracking|
|esadecreapolis.com||_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||in 3 months|
|facebook.com||c_user||Used in conjunction with the xs cookie to authenticate your identity to Facebook. Contents: User ID||in a year|
|facebook.com||datr||Used to prevent creation of fake / spammy accounts. Datr cookie is associated with a browser, not individual people.||in 12 months|
|facebook.com||fr||Contains a unique browser and user ID, used for targeted advertising.||in 3 months|
|facebook.com||sb||Facebook browser identification, authentication, marketing, and other Facebook-specific function cookies.||in 12 months|
|facebook.com||xs||Used in conjunction with the c_user cookie to authenticate your identity to Facebook. Contents: Session ID, creation time, authentication value, secure session state, caching group ID||in a year|
|linkedin.com||bcookie||Used by LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.||in a year|
|linkedin.com||lidc||Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||in 22 hours|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data about, for example, how many times the video is played and what settings are used for playback.||in 1 month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers.||in 11 months|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization.||in 7 months|
|google.com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of site visitors||in 13 days|
|google.com||SAPISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in 1 year|
|google.com||SSID||in 2 years|
|hubspot.com||_conv_v||They are used to enable the content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information on how website content is shared.||in 6 months|
External suppliers of this website:
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
|Delete cookies from your device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting the cookies from all websites visited.|
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site specific cookies||For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.|
|Blocking cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS