BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Entity responsible for handling||ORGANIZACIÓN CREAPOLIS, PARC DE LA CREATIVITAT S.A., onwards, CREAPOLIS+info|
|Purpose||-Management of the services contracted by residents of the ESADECREAPOLIS building;-Management of the Innovation Club, Retail Forum and other services provided to residents and users/clients from the website.-Processing for commercial purposes, sending offers, information, and commercial proposals. +info|
|Legitimacy||Consent of the interested party, except for certain cases in which there is a legitimate interest. +info|
|Recipients||Your data will be processed exclusively by CREAPOLIS, except for those cases in which the communication of your data to third parties is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose directly related to the contracted service. +info|
|Keeping of the data||Until the end of the service or there is legal obligation +info|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.File a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.agpd.es). +info|
|Additional information||Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found on our website:http://www.esadecreapolis.com/politica-de-privacidad+info|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is the data controller of your data?
|Identity||ORGANIZACIÓN CREAPOLIS, PARC DE LA CREATIVITAT S.A., onwards, CREAPOLISCIF: A63918072Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona Volumen: 38.329 Folio: 211 Hoja: B-322.195|
|Postal address||Av. de la Torre Blanca, 57, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona (08172)|
|Phone number||+34 935 543 000|
|Data Protection Officer||Badia Advocats, Andreu Alonso email@example.com|
For what purpose do we process your data?
- Management of contracted services and carrying out opinion and satisfaction surveys;
- Management of the Innovation Club, Retail Forum and other services provided to resident clients and users/clients from the website;
- Sending of commercial and promotional communications;
- Creation of profiles.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
- Contractual relationship between CREAPOLIS and the user at the time of the execution of the contracted service. In order to carry out the contracted service, it is obligatory that you provide us with the personal data requested. If you do not provide us with your personal data, the contracted service cannot be carried out.
- Your free, specific, informed, unequivocal consent.
To which recipients do we communicate your data?
Your data will be processed exclusively by CREAPOLIS with the following exception: the data you provide may be communicated to third parties for purposes directly related to the service contracted between CREAPOLIS and the transferor of the data, such as to entities or bodies with which there is a legal obligation. No data will be transferred to third countries outside the European Union without your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide to us will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing, or when it is necessary to keep it due to legal obligations. When retention is no longer necessary, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its complete destruction.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- The right to withdraw consent at any time;
- The right to access, rectify and delete data;
- The right to limit the use of or object to the processing of data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.agpd.es), if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Download all the forms for exercising your rights here.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Av. de la Torre Blanca, 57, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona (08172)
DPO: Badia) Advocats, Andreu Alonso firstname.lastname@example.org